The customer is granted a limited right of withdrawal for 7 calendar days after receipt of the goods. The right of withdrawal is only granted for unopened products in their original packaging. Hygiene products and foodstuffs are excluded from the right of withdrawal. The deadline is deemed to have been met if the customer sends the written revocation by e-mail to Rocket Distributor GmbH within the deadline. The revocation does not require any justification. The exercise of the right of revocation leads to a reversal of the contract. The customer must return the goods within 14 calendar days to the return address specified by Rocket Distributor GmbH. Any payment already made will be refunded to the customer within 30 calendar days (credit to the customer's account is considered a refund), provided Rocket Distributor GmbH has already received the goods back.
Rocket Distributor GmbH reserves the right to demand appropriate compensation for damage, excessive wear and tear or loss of value due to improper handling and to deduct the reduction in value from the purchase price already paid or to invoice the customer.
Rocket Distributor GmbH reserves the right to deduct expenses, shipping costs and fees from the purchase price already paid or to invoice the customer.
No right of cancellation is granted in the following cases:
- If the contract has an element of chance, namely because the price is subject to fluctuations over which the supplier has no control;
- If the contract concerns a movable item which, due to its nature, is not suitable for return or may spoil quickly (foodstuffs);
- If the subject matter of the contract is a movable item that is manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs;
- If the contract concerns digital content and this content is not provided on a fixed data carrier or if the contract is to be performed in full by both parties immediately;
- If the contract is for a service and the contract is to be performed in full by the supplier with the prior express consent of the consumer before the withdrawal period has expired.