Thai green curry on rice noodles with bok choy, bean sprouts, oyster mushrooms
1 jar of Bay's Kitchen Thai Green Curry
200g rice noodles
2 bok choy heads (max. 150g to be low FODMAP)
100g bean sprouts
100g oyster mushrooms
30ml sesame oil
15g cashew nuts
Soy sauce or salt to taste
- Put sesame oil in a wok or frying pan and heat over low heat.
- Add the chopped oyster mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the bok choy and bean sprouts and with the Bay's Kitchen
Thai Green Curry Sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the cashew nuts in the oven at 180°C / 160°C fan oven for 5 minutes.
- Cook the rice noodles according to package directions.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, remove from heat, add cilantro and lime, and season to taste.
- Scatter the chopped cashews on top to serve.
Recipe created by Bay's Kitchen.