Sweet & Sour Chicken Skewers with Jasmine Rice (dairy free)
4 Chicken thighs
1 Jar Bay’s Kitchen Sweet & Sour Stir-in Sauce
1pk Microwave jasmine rice
30g Activated cashew nuts*
5ml Vegetable oil
- Dice thighs into large chunks and Marinate chicken thighs in Bay’s Kitchen Stir-in Sauce for 1 – 2 hours (overnight if possible).
- Skewer chicken.
- Cook on a BBQ or in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 mins.
- Heat rice and chop coriander.
- Rub turmeric and oil onto the activated cashew nuts and roast in the oven for 6 mins at 180 degrees.
- Once chicken is cooked place on a plate sprinkle with coriander and cashew nuts serve with rice and lime wedge.
- Season to taste.
Recipe created by Bay's Kitchen.