Aubergine, Chicken & Spinach Mild Korma (gluten free, dairy free)
|1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Mild Korma Sauce
1 Small Aubergine
4 Chicken thighs
200g Baby spinach leaves
20g Toasted coconut flakes
20g Toasted almonds
1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped chicken thighs cook for 10 minutes.
- Dice the aubergine, add to the pan and cook until soft (approx. another 10 minutes), then add spinach leaves and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the Bay’s Kitchen Mild Korma Stir-in Sauce and heat for a further 2 minutes.
- Take off heat, add coriander and season to taste.
- Sprinkle the toasted almonds and coconut flakes on top.
- Serve with rice or gluten free Indian bread (or pittas / flatbread or similar).
Recipe created by Bay's Kitchen.