Chicken Katsu Curry Noodle Soup (glutenfree, lactosefree)
1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Katsu Curry Stir-in Sauce
144g Bay’s Kitchen Concentrated Chicken Stock
1.2 Litre Water
250g Rice noodles
200g Cooked chicken shredded
150g Edamame beans
- Put the Bay’s Kitchen Katsu Curry Stir-in Sauce into a pan and heat over a medium heat for a few minutes.
- Mix the Bay’s Kitchen Concentrated Chicken Stock and water
in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Peel the carrots and cut into discs. Add these to the pan and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice noodles and cook for a further 10 minutes (or according to the packet instructions).
- Once the noodles are cooked, remove from the heat and stir through the edamame beans and the shredded chicken.
- Serve and garnish with chopped chives and slices of chilli.
Rezept erstellt von Bay's Kitchen.