Fried Tomatoes, Zucchini & Shrimp Korma
1 jar of Bay's Kitchen Mild Korma
90g cherry tomatoes
150g king prawns
1/2 tablespoon olive oil for brushing the vegetables
Ground black pepper
Basmati rice or gluten-free flatbreads
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan oven.
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini, then cut lengthwise into thick slices.
- Place the tomatoes and zucchini in a casserole dish and toss with the olive oil and black pepper until the vegetables are coated. Place the vegetables in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes until tender.
- Take the dish out of the oven and pour the glass of Bay's Kitchen Mild Korma into the dish with the vegetables. Fill the jar 1/4 full with water, put the lid on and shake the jar to loosen the remaining sauce and pour that into the dish as well. Shake the dish or use a spoon to mix the sauce and vegetables together.
- Place the dish in the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove the pan from the oven - the sauce should now be bubbling.
- Add the shrimp and stir to coat the shrimp in the sauce. Place back in the oven for a further 5 minutes, until the shrimp are hot and the sauce is bubbling again.
- You can serve the curry straight from the bowl with rice or gluten-free flatbread.
Recipe created by Bay's Kitchen.