Shrimp & Pepperoni Jalfrezi Curry
1 jar of Bay's Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry
180g pack of raw king prawns
85 g red peppers cut into pieces
1 large handful of spinach or chard leaves, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable or coconut oil
Small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- Place a heavy-bottomed pan over medium-high heat and add the oil. When the oil is shiny, add the red pepper pieces and fry for a few minutes until they start to soften.
- Add the spinach or chard leaves and cook for a minute or two before tossing in the shrimp.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon so nothing sticks. Once the shrimp have turned pink, add the jar of Bay's Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry.
- Cook for a few minutes until the sauce is piping hot.
- Squeeze the lime juice, sprinkle over the coriander and serve with fluffy rice.
Recipe created by Bay's Kitchen.