Beef Massaman Curry with potatoes, carrots and bok choy
1 glass of Bay's Kitchen Thai Massaman
9g Bay's Kitchen vegetable bouillon
250g diced beef steak
150g potatoes, with peel and halved
120 g carrots, sliced
120ml coconut milk
100g bok choy
25 g salted peanuts,
1 red chili pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
Rice, gluten free naan bread or pappadoms
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan oven.
- Heat the olive oil in a casserole (with a lid) over high heat. Add the beef cubes and sear until the edges of the meat are brown.
- Mix the Bay's Kitchen vegetable bouillon with the water and add to the pot.
- Add the coconut milk, potatoes, and carrots to the saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- After boiling, put the lid on and place in the oven for 2 hours.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the bok choy and Bay's Kitchen Thai Massaman Sauce.
- Put the lid back on and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Stir one last time before serving.
- Garnish with the peanuts and red chili slices.
Serve with rice and naan or poppadoms.
Recipe created by Bay's Kitchen.